Monday 25 July 2016

Breakfast Club Quilt Bordered

I did decide to add a border onto my Breakfast Club Quilt.
This was it before the final border


I felt it was a bit too small for the bed, but it also needed a stronger
more colourful finish to the edge, so this is what went on.


That's better don't you think?



I met with Helen Harford who will be quilting it for me
on Thursday and we have chosen a whirlygig quilt pattern
that will will up and over everything


I found an extra wide white patterned backing fabric.
I know a bit boring, but it is a clean, fresh looking quilt and the 
coloured prints that were left on the shelf just looked too much.

Now just a decision on binding to go.







2 comments:

  1. I just love this quilt! I'm sure Helen will do a fabulous job of the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt, I like the border :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete