Sunday 29 January 2017

Version 2 Block of New Project

This is the next block of my new Taupe Project.
I will be making two of each design so I am trying to make them 
as different as possible.

This is the new one with last week's one below.



I fussy cut the blue for this flower giving it dark tips.
It also works well with a dark centre.


A light pink flower enhanced with stitching.


Fussy cut gold berries.


Fussy cut green leaves - the fabric had the spots in so I fussy cut 
them to go up the centre of the leaf. Only every second spot (the ones
that looks larger) is on the fabric. 

I then added a French Knot to them and an extra one in between fabric spot.



I am loving doing this applique on taupe again, so back with a new block soon. 















No comments:

Post a Comment